Sunday, January 30, 2011

Send Carmen Your Extra Money!

http://starttrainingbayarea.kintera.org/carmenwhiting?faf=1&e=4213642019

Send your extra money!

Carmen has not slowed down as usual. She is training now for a charity event raising money and awareness for heart disease with -- well, let HER tell you:

Dear Family and Friends,

I have committed to start the New Year off right, by taking my health and wellness to a new level!

I’ve signed on with the American Heart Association’s Start! Training program, where resources are available; including a coach, a team, training schedules and special clinics – not to mention motivation! In exchange, I have agreed to raise funds towards heart and stroke-related research and education programs.

While completing this event will be a MAJOR challenge for me, I would like to challenge you to “run” with me! I am asking for your financial support towards a worthy cause that most of us can relate, as heart disease runs rampant and at staggering rates within our communities.

No dollar amount is too small and every dollar makes a difference in working to save lives. If your company has a matching gift program, please send to me the matching gift form along with your check and watch your donation grow!

I wish to thank you in advance for your generous and tax-deductible offer; here’s to better health in 2011.

Be well, be safe; fly high,


Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support American Heart Association - East Bay, CA

http://starttrainingbayarea.kintera.org/carmenwhiting?faf=1&e=4213642019

Seriously, Send Your Extra Money For This Good Cause! PLD

No comments: